BAD SISTEMS - Finance Data Analyst
Duration: 2021-06-09 - 2021-06-30
Job position: Data Analyst
BAD SISTEMS d.o.o.
Bulevar Svetog Cara Konstantina 80-86 Niš, 18000 Republika Srbija
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into investment decisions.
The key responsibilities of a Data Analyst include managing the workflow of documents and our relationship with third party fund managers, understand, extract and standardize key information from their reports, and help our clients more easily leverage their data to improve their decision-making process.
Responsibilities:- Interpret Private Equity reports, understand what the key information are and separate them,
- Extract and standardize data from said reports and other documents via a proprietary tool,
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- Audit and clean datasets, develop rules to identify outliers and reduce the risk of human error,
- Work with management to define new process improvement opportunities,
- Test and give feedback on new features created by the development team.
Requirements:- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Business Data Analyst or Private Equity is a plus,
- Strong interest in Finance,
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- Fluency in English,
- BS in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Engineering.