BAD SISTEMS - ESG Data Analyst
Duration: 2021-05-25 - 2021-06-25
Job position: Data Analyst
BAD SISTEMS d.o.o.
Bulevar Svetog Cara Konstantina 80-86 Niš, 18000 Republika Srbija
- University degree social sciences (sociology, psychology, economics, …) or Bachelor degree in English Language and Literature
- Strong fluency in English
- Interest and/or experience in ESG Impact a plus
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability understand and follow instructions and work independently
- The high degree of accountability
- Critical thinker with good communication skills
- Should have text-based research experience
- Ideally has completed and written a research project
- Content analysis of websites and publications of large international Law Firms
- Using a clearly defined script the ideal candidate will search for certain terms around the concept of sustainability and impact.
- Found terms will be saved, classified, and indexed
- In regular feedback loops will report back on specific findings, trends, or absence of data.
- As this is a task with a steady and continuous learning curve, the candidate should have a long-term interest and horizon.